What's for Dinner Menu Plan

When I sat down to write this week's menu post, I realized never posted last week's menu! Maybe I am getting old! ;) Actually, it's just a very busy time of year at our house. My son is a senior in high school, and we are busy with prom and graduation preparations. It's also a crazy busy time at school right now, and next week is my annual state library conference, and as the chair of the Mark Twain Readers Award committee, I just have more obligations than normal. But, enough excuses. Busy schedules are the exact reason I meal plan (even if I forget to post it to the world). :)

Tonight, I am presenting a workshop on meal planning to a wonderful group of ladies at Forsyth Baptist Church. I'm excited to share my thoughts on meal planning, and I hope they find it useful.

Here's this week's menu.  Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs (new), Asparagus, Salad, Strawberries

Monday - Leftovers (boys on their own while I'm teaching workshop)

Tuesday - Spaghetti (make sauce ahead), Broccoli, Salad, Applesauce

Wednesday - Crockpot Mongolian Beef (make ahead), Rice, Green Beans, Salad

Thursday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries

Friday - Grilled Burgers, Salad, Apple Slices


Saturday - Fish Tacos, Salad, Strawberries


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

Kim said...

Everything looks so delicious! New fan from kitchenkornerrecipes.com via MPM.

Anonymous said...

We make the Maple Dijon chicken often, and trust me when I say that you REALLY want to follow that bit about foil lining the pan. It is very very very difficult to clean if you don't. I wish I didn't know that from experience! However, it is really very good.