Grilled Tilapia with Lemon Dijon Cream Sauce


This is a new one for us. I'll let you know how it goes. I modified the original recipe and grilled the tilapia. The original recipe has you fry it in a pan with 2T of oil.


Ingredients


6 Tilapia filets

Combine in a bowl...

1 C fat free sour cream
2T Dijon mustard
1t lemon juice
1t lemon pepper
1t italian herbs
8 oz spiral pasta


Directions

Bring 8 cups of water to a boil and add pasta. Boil 6-8 minutes or until tender. While noodles are cooking, grill fish until done (usually only takes about 5-10 minutes). Transfer grilled fish to a skillet. Pour contents of bowl evenly over fish, cover and reduce to low heat. Simmer 1 minute or until sauce is hot and fish is flakey. Serve fish and sauce over noodles.

2 comments:

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

I made this last week and it was a hit with my hubby! We are a dairy-free family due to a severe allergy in my youngest son, so the only change I made was using Tofutti Sour Cream. Would you mind if I posted this recipe on my personal recipe blog with a link back to your original recipe? I'm at
www.mustfollowrecipes.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Cynthia Matzat said...

I wouldn't mind at all. I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe and were able to make it work for your family's dietary needs.