Secret Santa Swap 2012


I am participating in the Secret Santa Swap 2012 hosted at the Apronista. We are supposed to post the following questionnaire on our blogs so that our Secret Santa can get some ideas for the swap package. I am so excited! I love Secret Santa activities. :) Here are my responses:

  1. What are your hobbies? - cooking, reading, sewing (aprons and bags), hiking, running
  2. What are your favorite colors? - pink!
  3. Do you collect anything? - no
  4. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? - allergic to cats
  5. Do you have any pets? - I have two dogs - a black lab and a yellow lab
  6. Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? - Chocolate!!!!!! (coffee is yucky!)
  7. What do you like to read? - I'm an elementary librarian, so I read lots of stuff. I like most things (but not raunchy stuff) as far as fiction goes. I don't really care for non-fiction. You can some of the stuff I read on my Shelfari page (http://www.shelfari.com/o1514418329)
  8. Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? - Dove Dark Chocolates are one of my favorites
  9. What is your favorite holiday treat? - Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles (the ones with the red wrappers - yum!)
  10. Describe your favorite holiday tradition. - baking cookies with my family to give to the neighbors (we make tons of chocolate chip cookies - my claim to fame)
  11. Did you believe in Santa as a child? - not for long :(
  12. When do you open presents? - Christmas morning
  13. Do you put up a tree and when?  If not, how do you celebrate? - yes, and as early as possible after Halloween
  14. Does your tree have a theme? - nope
  15. What has been your favorite gift to give?  to receive? - can't really think of an answer for this one
I can't wait to see what my swap partner comes up with, and I can't wait to create my own package! Fun!

0 comments: