What's for Dinner Menu Plan

I sat down to post this week's menu, and realized that I never posted last week's menu! Drat! Oh well, at least I have five year's worth of menus already posted for you to choose from. ;)

This is week is the first week in a LONG time that everyone in my family is home every night during the week! Nice! I'm pretty excited about it. Just as an update, our family was successful at our races at Disney two weeks ago. Corey and I can now claim to be half-marathoners, and Eric ran a full marathon! We are pretty proud of ourselves.



Enough of that, though. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Chicken and Dumpling Casserole, Green Beans, Salad

Monday - Chili Ranch Grilled Pork Chops, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries

Tuesday - Ott's House Casserole, Green Beans, Salad

Wednesday - Baked Tilapia with Horseradish Sauce, Rice, Broccoli, Salad

Thursday - Hamburger Soup (from freezer, Salad, Orange slices

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  


2 comments:

Joyce said...

Congratulations on your half marathon! What a great accomplishment!

Tricia said...

Hi Cindy - Glad your family is doing well!! Love following your meal plans - it helps this busy mom so much!! I have a meal question for you. It seems like lately I have been signing up to bring lots of meals to friends/teachers due to illness, etc. I love to do it when I can - it's such a nice way to feel like I am helping them out. Do you have a few favorite things that you like to make for similar situations? I am looking for great recipes that are love by all. I guess I am just getting board with the staples that I usually bring! Thanks for your help! Happy New Year!! tmbauche@hotmail.com