What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Sorry that the menu for this week is late. Monday was my birthday and a day off of school, so I decided to enjoy it and simply did no work. :)

I'll just make this a quick one. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Church small group potluck

Monday - Birthday dinner - mom made my favorite - Sauerkraut and Dumplings!


Tuesday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin (just marinated it in sundried tomato dressing, sliced it and put it on the grill), Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries and Blackberries

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Creamy Swiss Chicken with Cheddar Herb Biscuits (yes, we ate this last week, but it's that good!), Salad, Strawberries

Friday - Housesitter's choice

Saturday - Housesitter's choice

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: