What's for Dinner Menu Plan

It's Super Bowl Sunday, and while most of the country is waiting for the game to resume after the freak power outage, I'm trying to get my menu posted for the week. I have to admit, I'm just not a sports fan. I'd rather be watching the new episode of Downton Abbey. ;)

I made some fun soft pretzel bites for our Super Bowl treat, and my son made Southwestern Egg Rolls. Yum. I've got a new stromboli recipe on the menu for this week. I made it today and we'll just reheat later in the week.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Super Bowl: Soft Pretzel Bites, Southwestern Egg Rolls with Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce

Monday - Salisbury Steak and Mashed Potatoes (made ahead), Green Beans, Salad

Tuesday - Ham & Cheddar Stromboli (made ahead), Salad, Strawberries


Wednesday - Spicy Shepherd's Pie (made ahead), Salad, Applesauce

Thursday - Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Creamy Cilantro Sauce, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries

Friday - leftovers

SaturdayGrilled Chicken Parmesan, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  
 

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

So do you use your grill all year or do you have an indoor one? If it's indoor, what kind? I'd like one...

Cynthia Matzat said...

I do grill all year. We have a gas grill that is on our back covered porch, so we are protected from rain, snow, etc. when we grill. My back porch is right off my kitchen, so it's very convenient.