What's for Dinner Menu Plan (the next couple of weeks)

As you can probably assume since my menu is late, I am thoroughly enjoying my summer vacation so far. I'm getting to spend lots of time with Corey before he leaves for college, and I couldn't ask for a better way to use my time. :)

We are preparing to leave for Corey's Presidential Scholars trip, so our house sitters are going to be in charge of the menu. Hopefully they will enjoy using our kitchen. :)

Here's what I have on the menu this week. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Bacon Wrapped Grilled Chicken Breasts, Corn, Green Beans, Strawberries, Salad

Monday - Grilled Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Hot Dogs, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries


Tuesday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, Broccoli, Salad, Honey Lime Fruit Salad, Summer Strawberry Cooler



Wednesday - Chicken Fajitas, Corn, Strawberries

Thursday -Voodoo Pasta, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches



Friday - Housesitters' Choice

Saturday - Housesitters' Choice

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

0 comments: