Bubble Up Enchiladas



Ingredients
1 pound extra lean ground beef (93/7)
1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso mild enchilada sauce
1 (8 ounce) can no sodium added tomato sauce
1 can Pillsbury Grands Jr. Golden Layers Flaky Biscuits
1 cup reduced fat 2% milk sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef and drain if needed. Mix in a can of enchilada sauce and can of tomato sauce. Cut the refrigerated biscuits into fourths and stir them in the meat mixture. Pour it all in a greased casserole and bake for 25 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.

Serves 8 at 6 WW points each

3 comments:

Mrs. V. said...

OHH, this one sounds good- I would have never thought to use biscuits! Yummy!

Sarah said...

Hello there,

I've just recently found your blog and trying some of the recipes. I a doing this one for dinner tonight, however I'm a bit confused does the tomato sauce belong in this one? It's listed but it doesn't say when to add it while cooking. I guessed and mixed it in with the meat. Guess I'll see how it tastes!

Cynthia Matzat said...

Sara, I fixed the recipe. Yes, you add the sauce in with the meat mixture. Hope it worked out for you.