Menu Plan Monday



School's out for the summer! Well, for me, not really because I start teaching new eMINTS classes (those are the computer classes I teach) on Monday. But, it still sounds good. :-) Last week's meals were great, especially the grilled bacon-wrapped hot dogs. I will be keeping those on the summer menu. This week, the boy went to his grandparents' house so he wouldn't have to stay home by himself. He's been running a fever all weekend, and I really didn't want him to have to suffer at home alone while his dad was at work and I was teaching. Thank heaven for grandmas. :) Because the boy won't be here for meals, you will see a theme in this week's menu. I get to cook things that he won't eat! So, you will see lots of seafood on the plan. I hope you enjoy! For other meal plan ideas, check out orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Mexican Gumbo, Salad, Strawberries

Monday - Shrimp Fra Diavolo (didn't get to it last week), Salad

Tuesday - Honey Dijon Salmon and Asparagus

Wednesday - Padre Island Shells, Salad, Peaches

Thursday - Rosemary and Garlic Pork Loin, Brussels Sprouts, Salad, Mandarin Oranges

Friday - Out with family

Saturday - Burgers on the Grill, French Fries, Strawberries

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Your menu looks so good! Mmm. The Mexican gumbo sounds delish! Have a great week.