Menu Plan Monday


The grocery money is getting low for this month, so this week I'm trying to use what we have around the house to make our meals. I don't have a lot in the freezer right now, so our meals might be a bit odd for June. For example, I did have a turkey in the freezer (I tend to buy a couple extras during holiday times when they are cheap), so we'll be having turkey dinner one night and lots of turkey sandwiches for lunches. I did make a new cake recipe this week that was delicious (thanks, Debbie!). For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com. Have a great week!
Sunday - out to eat (son at a friend's house)
Monday - Turkey dinner (turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans)
Tuesday - Manicotti with cheese, salad
Wednesday - Pork roast with gravy, rice, broccoli (used some of the roast I made the BBQ with last week)
Thursday - Voodoo Pasta, Peaches, Salad
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - on the road to NECC (friends staying at our homestead while we're gone)

3 comments:

Connie said...

Great looking menu!

I'm cooking from my pantry and freezer for the next two weeks too.

Jennifer said...

Sounds yummy! I like the idea of having turkey and the works in June - who says it only has to be a holiday meal?!
Have a blessed week.

Karin said...

Your photo and recipe for Voodoo Pasta have been on my mind since I found your blog a few days ago. Tonight, I gave it a whirl and I'm pleased to report that it was a hit.

Thanks for the dinner inspiration!