Chicken Mozarella

Super easy, really fast, and it tastes great!

Ingredients:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves (about 1 pound)
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed
Tomato Soup
1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning OR dried oregano leaves, crushed
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
Place the chicken in an 11 x 8-inch (2-quart) shallow baking dish. Stir the soup, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken. Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.

Recipe Source - Campbells

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I made this last night and it was great! I used parmesan cheese because I didn't have mozarella. By the way, I really appreciate your blog...all of the recipes I've made from it are excellent. And when I don't know what to make for dinner, I go to your blog for ideas. Thank you! =D

Anonymous said...

I made this for dinner tonight. It was very easy and amazing!!! Thank you soo much for you blog! I agree with Elaine...when I'm stuck for ideas for dinner, I go to your blog. Every recipe is a hit!