Menu Plan Monday


Greetings from the Missouri Association of School Librarians Conference! I've had one of those absolutely crazy weeks this week. In addition to my normal teaching schedule, I substituted for one of my good friends for her college ed tech class, presented at our local MOPS meeting on how I use my computer as a mom, and I have two presentations at the library conference. I'm wiped out!! :) If you'd like to take a peek at my presentations I did this week, here are the websites:
I've been up late too many nights and need to head to bed, so I'll have to update recipes and share more info about the week later. Here's this week's menu. For more ideas see orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - Meatball sandwiches (from freezer), Salad, Peaches
Monday - Eat at conference banquet (we get to see Rick Riordan - woo hoo!)
Tuesday - Spicy Shepherds Pie, Salad
Wednesday - Cheeseburger Pasta, Applesauce, Salad
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken, Basil Green Beans, Salad, Fruit
Saturday - Backpacking! Eat on the trail!

7 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Cilantro anything always wins in my book!

:)

na said...

I will have to try that cilantro lime grilled chicken! Thanks for sharing!

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Ohh. Love that you have recipes!! As a new cook, I can always use help! We actually have a ver good-producing basil plant so I think I'll try your beans recipe next week!!
Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Your recipes sound yummy!

Anonymous said...

oh i'm jealous of saturday- hiking on the trail!!

Rita T. said...

Basil goes so well with green beans. And I agree with the first commenter: cilantro is wonderful!

Christy said...

Great menu! I'm going to have to try the cilantro lime chicken. Thanks!