The Package is in the Mail!

I finally got my Hot Mamas Fiesta Apron Swap package in the mail yesterday (which was the deadline - eek!). I absolutely love this apron, so much so that I had to duplicate it for myself. :) My partner's favorite color is pink, as is mine, so I really had fun making this for her. This particular pattern reminded me of the ruffles on a flamenco skirt, so I think it's perfect for a fiesta! I included some other fiesta goodies as well. She should get the package on Wednesday. Hope she likes it! Here are some pics:

4 comments:

Shawnee said...

THAT is totally adorable!! Lucky partner!

Yarni Gras! said...

what a wonderful apron and swap package you made.......that apron is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing!

NadineC said...

Oh, that's so cute! Love the fabrics and that pattern is adorable! Your partner will LOVE her Fiesta goodies :-)

Solidia said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful apron! Love, love, love the colors and so do my girlies. :) We will look forward to using the party goodies you sent on Cinqo de Mayo!