Deviled Eggs

I know that most people don't need a recipe for something as simple as deviled eggs, but I like to have my recipes in one place so they are easy for me to use. :)

















Ingredients

12 eggs
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons yellow mustard

Paprika, for dusting

Directions

Place eggs in a large wide saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes. Drain water and fill pot with cold water to cool eggs. Once eggs are cool, remove shells from eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Separate egg yolks and place into a bowl. Place whites on a separate plate. Add mayo and mustard to yolks and mash together with a fork until creamy and smooth. Place egg mixture in a resealable plastic bag, cut the corner of the bag, and pipe the yolk mixture back into each egg, enough to fill yolk holes completely. Dust tops with paprika. Refrigerate. Serve cold.

1 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I don't blame you for posting all of your recipes. It's just easier and I'm sure there are many people who have not made deviled eggs. I don't actually have a recipe, I just chuck stuff in a bowl until it tastes good. I had to google how to hard boil and egg because I didn't know the exact way to do it, I used to just let them sit in boiling water until I "thought" they were done. :-)