Menu Plan Monday


Sorry I'm a day late with the menu this week. We made a long trip to Chicago this weekend to take the boy to Northwestern, and I'm just now getting caught up on everything. Because the boy is gone, I'm taking advantage of being able to cook things with seafood and things with "chunks" as Corey would say (a.k.a. vegetables). I harvested my first zucchinis from the garden yesterday, so you will see them as an ingredient in a couple of the meals this week. For more menu ideas see orgjunkie.com. Here's the menu. Enjoy!

Sunday - Eat on the road on the way home from Chicago
Monday - BLTs, Pea Soup, Pineapple
Tuesday - Pasta with Zucchini and Tomatoes, Salad
Wednesday - Deluxe Divine Chicken Divan, Rice, Asparagus, Salad
Thursday - Chicken Florentine Pasta Bake, Salad, Peaches
Friday - Grilled Scallops with Lime and Cilantro, Grilled Zucchini
Saturday - Ultimate BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potato Salad, Green Beans

1 comments:

Michelle said...

looks like a fantastic week :)