Menu Plan Monday


This was an exciting week in my kitchen as my new appliances arrived! I've been a little slow in the picture department lately, but I promise to post some before and after pics very soon. My new countertops got delayed and now won't be installed until mid July. Oh well, at least I have the new appliances to enjoy. This week I will be preparing to send the boy off to Northwestern for three weeks to take an engineering class. I will probably have several "mommy meltdowns" as this is the longest he will have been away from home. I do have several computer workshops scheduled during that time to try to keep myself preoccupied. The hubby also has a work retreat this week that is being held at our house, so I have lots to do this week. The menu is kind of short since we will be hosting the retreat and heading to Northwestern. I have no idea what the housesitter will be cooking (I have a feeling he'll order pizza), so I'll just have to give you a short menu. ;) For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Eat at my parents' house for Fathers Day (thanks for cooking, Mom!)
Monday - Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Sauce, Rice, Green Beans, Salad
Tuesday - Taco Bake, Corn, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Pork Medallions with Cider Sauce, Cheddar Potato Strips, Spinach, Pineapple
Thursday - Filets and Bacon-wrapped Scallops (for the hubby's retreat)
Friday - Eat on the road (head to Northwestern)
Saturday - Eat on the road (maybe pizza at Ginos East in Chicago - yum!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your menu looks great, especially the easy cheesy potatoes and the chicken paprika- I've bookmarked them to try one of these days.

Laurie said...

Your menu looks YUM! Thanks for including links for everything :)

na said...

That taco bake sounds wonderful!

Marlene said...

I made your Taco Bake last night and it was a big hit with all the family. I added an extra can of Kidney Beans and had enough filling to save and freeze for another time. Thank you so much!