What's for Dinner Menu Plan

It's the last week of school before Christmas vacation! I'm so ready to have some time off to spend with family. I haven't had a chance to do my holiday baking yet, so I can't wait to get in the kitchen and bake up some of my favorite cookies. Hopefully my neighbors don't think I've forgotten them this year. Because of schedules this year, we decided not to do Christmas cards. I feel a little bit like a slacker, but circumstances just didn't allow for them. If I can at least get my cookie baking in, I'll feel a little more in the Christmas spirit. :) I did get to bring some of my chocolate chip cookies when Mom and I went to the cancer center this week, and they were a big hit with the nurses and patients. It's nice when something as simple as cookies can make someone smile when they are dealing with something pretty terrible.


This week's menu has lots of comfort foods. It has been a bit chilly lately, so I'm craving some nice warm meals that make me think of home. They're also good because I can get more than one meal out of them. We love leftovers at our house. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Slow Cooker Roast and Gravy, Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad


Monday - Chili, Salad, Peaches

Tuesday - Loaded Baked Potatoes (using leftovers from Sunday and Monday), Salad, Applesauce

Wednesday - Lemon Thyme Chicken, Rice, Green Beans, Peaches

Thursday - Going out for Sushi! (Corey has an Academic team meet)

Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday - Honey Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  



2 comments:

Flamingo said...

looks delicious!!

Cooking with Cristin said...

the lemon thyme chicken looks delish!
Here is a link to my Menu Plan and a GIVEAWAY!
I would love if you stopped by to check it out
Enjoy your week:)