What's for Dinner Menu Plan - Christmas Cookie Edition!

My schedule this is a bit unpredictable. We're not sure when we will be at our house and when we will be visiting with family. So believe it or not, I'm not making an actual meal plan. I know, that's very unlike me. :) But, I do finally get to make some cookies for Christmas since we are out of school, so I'm going to share my cookie baking plan with you this week instead of a meal plan.

Now, my Christmas baking may be pretty different than many. I don't make fancy iced cookies, or bourbon balls, or weird jam thumbprints, etc. I stick with the basics that I know I'm going to enjoy eating, and that the people I share them with will enjoy eating. :) Yes, that means lots of chocolate chip cookies. You can't go wrong with chocolate chip. As a matter of fact, I think almost all of my holiday cookies will have chocolate in them. Almost. I am going to make some gingersnaps for my hubby - sans chocolate. :)

So here's my cast of characters for my cookie baking adventure:

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies



Double Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies



Double Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies


Mint Chocolate Crinkles

Gingersnaps

White Chocolate Kissed Gingerbread Cookies

Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  


0 comments: