What's for Dinner Menu Plan - Four Year Blogiversary!

Tomorrow is my four year "blogiversary"! Is it weird that I have been blogging about what I eat for dinner for four years? ;) Oh well, it makes me happy, and I always hope that my menus and recipes are helpful for others as well.

Our family had a nice Christmas. Both of my brothers and their families came home this year, and we all spent the holiday with my mom. It was a little different this year without my dad, but we had a good time remembering him together. My mom was able to postpone this past week's chemo treatment, so she was feeling so much better and we all had a great time together eating lots of great food. :)

This coming week Corey and I are still off of school. We will have a couple of days of at home, and then back to hang out with Mom over the weekend since she has to make up the skipped treatment. My menu this week is still going to be a bit scattered since we won't be home much. I'm hoping to get some advanced planning done this week for January since it tends to be one of our busiest months of the year.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Christmas dinner at Mom's
Monday - Leftovers from Christmas weekend
Tuesday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, Broccoli, Salad

Wednesday - Family Night Out

Thursday - Taco Bake, Salad, Peaches

Friday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Saturday - Homemade Pizza, Salad, Fruit

2 comments:

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary! I love your blog and dinner/recipe posts.

Happy New Year!

Tabby said...

I read you every week and always find something I want to make. Happy Blogiversary!