What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This week my son will turn 17! It's so hard for me to believe that I only have him home for one more year. Like they always say, time flies when you are having fun. I kind of wish maybe he wasn't so fun. :( Just kidding, Corey! I am so proud of the young man he has become, but I will definitely miss him when he's not here with me everyday. We will be doing a couple of birthday celebrations for him this week, which are noted in the meal plan.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)


Sunday - Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Burgers (the weather was beautiful and just screamed for grilling burgers), Salad, Strawberries


Monday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Oven Roasted Asparagus, Salad, Strawberries

Tuesday - Red Beans and Rice (recipe coming soon), Salad, Applesauce

Wednesday - Eat out at Qdoba - Corey's birthday request

Thursday - Apple Butter Glazed Chicken, Broccoli, Salad, Fruit


Friday - Chicken Fajitas, Salad, Fruit

Saturday - Corey's family birthday dinner - Steak, Cheesy Potatoes (recipe coming soon), Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries, and Ice Cream Cake

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: