What's for Dinner Meal Plan - Winging it again

To my regular readers, I hope you don't give up on me. I promise to have new well-planned menus very soon. I have another one of those weeks where I have evening obligations every night. I didn't have a chance to meal plan or grocery shop this weekend due to other activities that kept me super busy. I'm having to wing-it again this week and just get by on what I have in the fridge, freezer and pantry. That means lots of pasta and leftovers will be consumed in our house this week. I guarantee we will be eating lasagna (from the freezer), spaghetti, and mac & cheese at some point this week. Not exciting or super healthy, but we will at least have meals to eat. :)

Be sure to check my recipe archives to find real menus and recipes. :) I'm hoping to be back on track next week.

Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

0 comments: