Menu Plan Monday - Winging-it Week!

It seems like the last few weeks my meal plans have been pretty wimpy. I keep blaming it on my busy schedule, and I hate complaining about being busy. I'm honestly thankful that I have so many wonderful things in my life that keep me busy. But, that being said, I'm going to have to admit to a wimpy menu again this week because of my busy schedule. We hosted a before-and-after prom party for my son this weekend, which required my husband and I to pull an all-nighter for the first time in years. I am way too old for that! ;) I did make a pretty fabulous dinner for the kids, though. Be sure to check out my chicken cordon blue in puff pastry recipe and the fabulous vanilla mousse cheesecake we had for dessert.




I have three days this week at school where I have subs because I have to attend various activities, and I have evening obligations each night. So, this week, there are no recipes on my menu! I know - shocking! This week is "winging it" week. You've all had to do that before, I'm sure. You grab whatever you can from your fridge and pantry and just make it work. Here are some of my "winging it" dinner options. Maybe my list will help you the next time you are in a bind. If you have other "winging it" ideas that don't require a recipe, be sure to share them with me. :)

Breakfast for dinner
Hamburgers
Spaghetti
Soup and Sandwiches
Taco salad

And yes, we will have to eat one night because we are going to a Switchfoot concert. :)

Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a delicious week!
Happy MPM and have a wonderful week.