What's for Dinner Menu Plan - I'm Back!

Wow! I've missed two weeks in a row of blogging! I'm not sure that's ever happened! I kind of feel like a blog slacker. But, it was for good reasons. As I stated in my last post, we went on vacation to the Caribbean the second week of June (which was fabulous, by the way). The day after we returned from vacation, I had oral surgery to get yet another gum graft (hopefully the last one). So last week, we just ate a bunch of mushy stuff that you probably wouldn't be interested in anyway. ;) I'm thinking June is oral surgery month for my family. I had my procedure last week, Eric had to get a crown today, and Corey gets his wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. The dentist must love our family! Since Corey will be eating soup the rest of the week, I'm taking advantage and making fish a couple of times this week. :) I do have some new menu items this week, so as soon as I make them, I will add the photos for you.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - We ordered carry-out pizza as we had been on the road all day returning from a college visit.


Monday - Steak, Foil-pack Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches (from our own peach tree!)


Tuesday - Manicotti with Cheese, Fried Zucchini Strings (treat for my son), Salad, Peaches


Wednesday - Grilled Salmon, Rice, Grilled Cabbage Wedges (new), Salad


Thursday - Lemon and Crab Linguini with Feta (new), Broccoli, Salad, Peaches


Friday - Spicy Blue Cheese and Tomato Soup (new), Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Salad, Strawberries


Saturday - BLT Pizzas, Strawberries and Peaches




For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: