What's for Dinner Menu Plan

It's hard to believe that we are just over a week away from Christmas! This is our last week at school before break, and I look forward to sharing holiday stories and activities with my students in the library this week. Even more than that, I look forward to some time at home with my family over our break. I'm hoping to have to extra time to spend in my kitchen. :)

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Chili, Fruit Salad

Monday - BBQ Pork Sandwiches (from freezer), Green Beans, Salad, Oranges

Tuesday - Apple Butter Glazed Chicken, Broccoli, Salad, Pineapple

Wednesday - Chili Ranch Grilled Pork Chops, Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce

Thursday - leftovers

Friday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Saturday - Ott's House Casserole, Broccoli, Salad




For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  



0 comments: