What's for Dinner Meal Plan

I'm back! Literally, I guess. ;-) I threw my back out last Sunday morning, and it pretty much knocked me out for the week. It's still a little sore, but I'm at least up and moving around again. We have two weeks until school is out for Christmas vacation, and I can't wait. I'm anxious to have some time to do some extra cooking just for fun. I did make my Christmas cookies today and some Pretzel Hugs and Faux Turtles. I also got my cooking done for my meals this week, so my family should eat well.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Pork Roast (just threw it in the slow cooker with some rosemary sprigs), Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Monday - Cowboy Stew, Sinfully Sweet Cornbread, Salad


Tuesday - Lemon Thyme Chicken, Rice, Broccoli, Salad

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Eat out

Friday - Spaghetti with Meatballs, Broccoli, Garlic Bread, Salad

Saturday - Southwestern Egg Rolls with Avocado Ranch Dipping Sauce, Fruit Salad


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

2 comments:

Table4Five said...

I want to make that sweet cornbread, sounds so good. Happy MPM!

librarian eats said...

I hope you stay "back" on your feet! Your meals look delicious! I love the idea of posting last week's menu so you have the pictures to go with it! Happy MPM!