What's for Dinner Meal Plan

Happy St. Patrick's Day (and last day of spring break)! We don't really do anything to celebrate this holiday at our house, but it's fun seeing photos on Facebook of those who do. I often make corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day, but because it's not a favorite of my son, I'm skipping it this year. We start back to school tomorrow, so I'm keeping my menu pretty simple. You'll see lots of grilling again (which requires no recipes) and some easy casserole options.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Grilled pork tenderloin salads, Broccoli, Strawberries (and I did make fresh chocolate chip cookies today)

Monday - Grilled Chicken Bruschetta, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries

Tuesday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Broccoli, Salad, Applesauce

Wednesday - Hot Dogs (had some left from grilling week), Baked Beans, Salad, Blackberries

Thursday - Creamy Chicken Breasts, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries

Friday - In-N-Out Burgers, Oven-baked Fries, Salad, Peaches


Saturday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Asparagus, Salad, Strawberries

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

0 comments: