What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Yes, I realize I haven't a posted a menu plan since my son left for college mid-August. I've been adjusting to life as an empty-nester. ;) The hubby and I have been saving for our "fun vehicle" for a while now, not really knowing what we wanted - a camper, a jeep, etc. We just knew that once our kiddo went off to school, we wanted to have a new hobby. Well, we finally settled on "Big Red" - a 2003 Honda Goldwing!

(And no, I did NOT go riding in shorts and tennis shoes - I wore jeans, boots, a jacket and gloves - I'm a safety girl!) Yes, I realize it's a grandpa motorcycle, but it fits our personalities and lifestyle perfectly! So instead of blogging, I've been hitting the open road with my hubby. :)

I really am still cooking, so I do have a meal plan for you. Now that there are just two of us, you will see that we are eating leftovers more often, and every Friday, it's date night so I don't cook. :) Here's what I have on the menu this week. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Grilled Scallops (just season with a bit of lemon juice and some pepper and garlic), Broccoli, Salad, Peaches

Monday - Beef Stew, Salad

Tuesday - Baked Ravioli, Broccoli, Salad

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Cheesy Slow Cooker Cowboy Bake, Salad, Applesauce

Friday - Date Night - no cooking!

Saturday - Grilled Chicken Bruschetta, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries




For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

1 comments:

Clo said...

Yay! Nice to have you back :)