What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Now that we are empty nesters, I've noticed that we've changed our eating habits a bit. I will make a meal, and we will eat that same thing for a couple of days. Both of us love leftovers, so it never bothers us, and it makes it easier to eat at home instead of eating out when you know you have food ready to reheat as soon as you get home. So, this week, instead of posting the days we will be eating certain things, I'm just going to post the meals I plan to make. Some things will just be grilled items, so they will not have a recipe attached. Feel free to mix and match as you please. ;)


Here's what I have on the menu this week. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. 

Two Packet Roast and Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad
(we will get two or three meals off of this, and will probably be able to freeze some as well)

Tator Tot Surprise, Salad, Applesauce
(another one where we will get multiple meals and leftovers for lunches)





 Grilled Salmon (no recipe, just season and throw on the grill), Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  




0 comments: