25 Days of Sweet Treats and Good Eats - Day 1

Since I haven't been great about posting my menus lately (truthfully, they just aren't that exciting since there are just two of us at home), I thought I would post some of my favorite holiday time recipes. My goal will be to highlight one recipe each day in December until Christmas.

Today, I'm going to start with a sweet treat. These are probably my favorite cookie to make during the holidays. And believe it or not, it's not chocolate chip cookies! These molasses spice cookies are my definition of the perfect cookie texture. They are a little crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, and not one bit cakey! Give these a try with your family this holiday season. And you might as well plan on doubling the batch, as they disappear quickly!

Chewey Molasses Spice Cookies


















For menu ideas, see orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: