What's for Dinner Menu Plan (I know, shocking!)

Those of you who regularly read my blog are probably thinking I've fallen of the face of the earth. Not so! I still plan my meals for the week and cook for my family (now just me and my hubby). But, since my son went to college, my schedule and meal planning have changed a little. Just over a year ago, my husband and I got a motorcycle, and it has kind of changed our world. We are just slightly obsessed with riding, and go out every chance we get. We still love to hike and such, but we just take the motorcycle now as our way of travel. So, my weekends haven't left me with as much time to blog.

But, I couldn't sleep tonight, so I thought I'd post my menu for this week. Most things are new recipes, so I'll post photos later once I've made the recipe. I'm not going to specify days, as we eat leftovers a lot since there are just two of us at home now, but here are my meals for the week. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. 

Beef - Chili Spaghetti, Salad, Strawberries
   
Fish - Lemon Parmesan Tilapia, Asparagus, Salad, Strawberries

Meatless - Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Tacos, Salad, Peaches

Beef - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Broccoli, Salad

Chicken - Creamy Broccoli Chicken Shells and Cheese, Salad, Applesauce

Lunch Soup - Potato Ham Chowder

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.



 

0 comments: