What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Fall is definitely in the air. After a very hot start to the school year, temperatures are finally hinting at the change of season. Eric and I took advantage of a free weekend with cooler temps to do our first try at camping with our motorcycle! The man we bought our original bike from let us borrow his motorcycle camper, and it was fabulous. It was so much better than camping in our tent, and we really enjoyed traveling to the campground on our motorcycle.


Now, on to the menu. Remember, now that it is just the two of us, my menus are much less detailed. We eat a lot of leftovers so that we don't waste food, plus it saves us time on busy nights. Usually one meal will last a couple of days. So, instead of listing my meals by day like I've done in the past, I'm just sharing what I will be cooking during the week and labeling it by the type of entree. Hopefully it is still helpful in providing you ideas for meals to make for your family.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog.

Beef - Steak, Sauteed Zucchini, Salad

Fish - Honey Dijon Salmon, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches


Chicken - Apple Butter Glazed Chicken, Broccoli, Salad, Applesauce


Beef - Taco Salad (reminder to myself to cook the shells at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes), Apple slices

Meatless - Veggie Pizza (use this pizza crust recipe), Salad

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.


1 comments:

Beth Long said...

Apple Butter Glazed Chicken sounds great for fall!! We (Ohio) started the day at 38 degrees, but should be about 70 late in the afternoon, so fall is in full swing, so I'm looking for recipes to capitalize on all the great fall flavors.