What's for Dinner Meal Plan

I know my posted menus have been sporadic lately, but I do actually still create them. I just don't always get them posted. Since I'm only cooking for two, I usually cook about three meals on Sundays, and then the hubby and I eat on that all week. We actually do a pretty regular date night now that we are empty nesters, and treat ourselves to dinner out once a week as well.

My best menu news is that my son has taken up my menu planning habits now that he is in an apartment at college, and believe it or not, he cooks! He has followed my Sunday cooking tradition, and cooks a few things for himself that he can eat all week. My favorite thing is that he texts me photos of his meals. I love that kid! Some girl is going to be very lucky some day to snag that boy. :) Can you tell I'm a proud mom?

Well, anyway, here are the meals I'm making for this week. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. 

-->
Red Beans & Rice, Salad, Peaches 



--> Maple Soy Glazed Salmon, Rice, Asparagus, Salad 


--> Taco Cornbread Casserole, Applesauce 


-->
Swedish Meatballs, Noodles, Green Beans, Salad

 

 For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: