Crockpot Salsa Chicken

The ingredients in this one might sound like a strange combination, but it really does taste good. :)


Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup fresh salsa
1 package taco seasoning
1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup (condensed) or cream of chicken soup (I used chicken)
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream

Directions:
Add chicken to slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. Mix salsa and soup; pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Shred chicken with a fork. Stir in sour cream until heated, then serve over rice or tortillas.



Recipe Source - Sing for Your Supper

6 comments:

The Jarvis Family said...

I made this for my family and in-laws and everyone LOVED it! Thanks for the recipe!

Cynthia Matzat said...

I'm glad you liked it. It's such an easy recipe, and it tastes great!

Jessie Geroux said...

since its so dang hot here in AZ right now I am all about my friend the crock pot, until MPM I only ever did beef stew and meatloaf in it--so I am loving new chicken recipes! I will add this for next week THNX!!

Rana said...

I have had this one on my list of to try and finally I made it tonight and it was great. Perfect for a winter night an you just want to through something in the crock pot. Thanks!

grace said...

this sounds so easy and looks delish, I am definately making it this week

Chrissy said...

This was so good! We had it over rice tonight and are going to try the leftovers tomorrow on tortillas!!