Carmelized Beef and Pork Kabobs

These are really simple, really tasty kabobs that just use pantry ingredients for the marinade. It's a great way to use up small portions of meat you might have in the freezer.

















Ingredients:
1 lb. beef sirloin steak or pork loin, cubed (I used a little both to use up some meat I had in the freezer)
1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard

Directions:
Heat grill to medium-high heat. Combine steak sauce, barbecue sauce and mustard. Toss with meat in bowl and let marinate for 30 minutes
Thread meat onto 8 skewers.
Grill 6 minutes or until meat is done, turning after 3 minutes.

Recipe adapted from Kraft.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Cynthia, how were these? I have pork that I am looking to make for dinner next week.These sound good.

Cynthia Matzat said...

They were awesome, Liz. I just did them the other night for dinner (sorry I don't have the pic up, but it will be posted soon) and my family loved them. They were fast and easy.

Shawnee said...

You are such a consist poster. I'm in awe. I haven't posted my menu in weeks. Oh well, it's a new week tomorrow, right?