Menu Plan Monday












We are finally out of school! Well, kind of... I actually go right back to work Tuesday to do two weeks of eMINTS training, and Corey starts running summer cross country practice and is finishing his online C++ programming class. Oh well, so much for teachers having the summer off. :) I don't sit still well anyway.

This week's menu is going to be pretty basic. I'm trying to stretch our budget a bit this month since we will be going on vacation to Yosemite in a couple of weeks! I'm scrounging the last few things I have in the freezer and I'm hoping I can make decent meals out of them. Here's the menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Have a great week!

Sunday - Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Burgers, Sun Chips, Strawberries, Jello
Monday - Filets, Cheddar Potato Strips, Basil Green Beans
Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo, Broccoli, Peaches
Wednesday - Grilled Salmon, Rice, Grilled Green Beans
Thursday - Beef Kabobs, Day Before Mashed Potatoes (from freezer), Salad
Friday - Spaghetti, Garlic Muffins, Salad
Saturday - Leftovers

2 comments:

FoodontheTable said...

Great idea to save up before vacation. Eating out can get really expensive.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu! I see a few things I am going to put on my to try list including those burgers. :D

Have a great week!
Sherry