Menu Plan Monday


Last week was a good week. I made a chicken dish that I'm very proud of because I created the recipe. :) It was really tasty, and my family really enjoyed it. It was definitely restaurant quality.
We have been enjoying our three-day weekend together as a family. We did not get to go on our backpacking trip due to thunderstorms, but we have had lots of time to relax. We saw the new Indiana Jones movie, Eric and Corey went to see 21, we went to a cookout at Eric's boss's house, and I finally got to go fabric shopping for the two apron swaps I'm in right now. We plan to go to my parents' house tomorrow to go swimming (if it doesn't storm again). Because it's the last week of school this week, we don't have too many evening obligations, so the menu is looking pretty good. My church book club ladies are coming over Friday night, so I get to make some fun picnic recipes. I hope you enjoy! For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - Homemade pizza
Monday - Citrus Rum Pork Chops, Green Beans, Salad
Tuesday - Chicken Fajita Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Shrimp Fra Diavolo, Salad
Thursday - Leftovers
Saturday - Filets, Foil-pack potatoes, Grilled Asparagus

4 comments:

Connie said...

Your menu looks amazing! YUM!!

Kiy said...

Wow, great menu. I know where I'm eating this week! ;)

Julieann said...

Oh, yummy!! Your chicken dish looks amazing and something my hubby would love:) I am coming over to your house this week for dinner, okay...LOl :)

Julieann

Rhiana said...

Your post is so great, I love the recipes and the chicken dish looks awesome.