Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken



I had some cilantro in the garden that I wanted to use, so I came up with this recipe. It turned out very well, so I thought I would share.

Ingredients:3 4oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Marinade:
2 T olive oil
1/4 cup lime juice
3-4 T chopped, fresh cilantro
1 T minced garlic
1 t fresh rosemary

Directions:
Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Put chicken in a glass pan or large ziplock bag and pour marinade over chicken. Marinate for 1 hour. Heat grill to medium-high heat and oil the grill lightly with olive oil. Place chicken on grill and cover for about 5 minutes. Turn to other side and grill 5 more minutes. Keep rotating every couple of minutes until chicken is cooked through.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That chicken looks really good! :-)

Hopewell said...

I think this will be a "keeper" at my house!