Menu Plan Monday



Boy, do I feel like a slacker! This is the first time in months that I didn't post my menu on Sunday night. But, the holiday season is in full swing. We attended my husband's work Christmas party last night which was the cause of my delay. It was very nice party, though. :) This week we will be visiting different relatives, so we have several nights that I didn't have to plan meals. I hope to spend some time over Christmas break searching for some new meal ideas. Here's this week's very short holiday menu. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Eat at work Christmas party
Monday - Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts, Broccoli, Salad, Fruit
Tuesday - Eat at McSalty's Pizza - Eric has a sax gig
Wednesday - Chili Ranch Pork Chops, Corn, Salad, Peaches
Thursday -Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad
Friday - Eat at my parents' house
Saturday - Eat at Eric's parents' house

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always enjoy reading your menus and have tried some of your recipes too! Your Polar Express night sounds like a lot of fun. I now teach middle school, but when I taught elementary, we always had a day with the first graders when the kids (and our principal) would come to school in their jammies and the principal would read the story to them. They loved it, and each child got a chocolate 'bell' at the end. Such a fun way to add magic to the season!

Unknown said...

I usually post on Mondays so I guess we swapped places this week. lol
You have a delicious menu planned!
I'm so glad that my husband isn't working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off.
Here's wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

ps Please feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment regarding "Do you still read the newspaper"?