What's for Dinner Menu Plan

One more week until Christmas vacation! I am so ready to have some time at home with my family. I'm going to sew, read, cook, take naps, play games with my son, and just enjoy Christmastime. This weekend my hubby wasn't feeling well, so I made some Christmas cookies to fill my time. Here's my cookie list:









The menu this week is going to sound pretty boring, because I bought a ham and now I need to use it up. :) Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Ham, Cheddar Potato Strips, Parmesan Green Beans
Monday - Country Ham and Macaroni Casserole, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Leftovers from last night
Wednesday - Crockpot Corn, Potato, and Ham Scallop, Salad, Applesauce
Thursday - Book Club - TBA
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday -Steak, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

2 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Your menu looks very good. We would love the Ham and Mac N Cheese and would have to have some of those cookies for dessert. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Those brownie cookie cups look delicious! :-)