What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Two more weeks until Christmas vacation! I can't believe how fast the time is going by. My poor kid has had a tough week. Our wonderful hike last weekend ended up being a bad deal for Corey - he got a horrible case of poison ivy and ended up in urgent care mid-week. :( After getting a shot, he is slowly mending, but it has not been fun.

I finally got my apron finished for the Christmas Flirty Apron Swap. I think it turned out very festive. The fabrics are very sparkly, which doesn't show up in the photo.

This week is a normal school week filled with lots of activities - ortho appointment for the boy, school Christmas program for me, academic team meet, school Christmas party, etc. I tried to keep the menu simple, and I am still trying to use up the last of the stuff in the freezer before I restock over Christmas break. Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy and have a great week!

Sunday - Lasagna (from freezer), Salad, Broccoli
Monday - Meatball Hash Brown Bake, Green Beans, Peaches
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Sausage and Potato Soup, Salad, Applesauce
Thursday - Turkey and Gravy (from freezer), Mashed Potatoes (from freezer), Green Beans
Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad, Oranges
Saturday - Eat at Christmas party

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute apron!

Sausage and potato soup sounds like something my family would like!

Have a wonderful--busy--week!

Ranee @ Arabian Knits said...

Your apron is adorable! I am learning to sew, and am pretty bad at it, but that inspired me.