What's for Dinner Menu Plan - Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2012! It's hard to believe that I'm starting my fifth year of blogging my meal plans. :) I love how my blog holds me accountable for making my meal plan each week. I've always been a meal planner, but since I've starting blogging, I don't let myself off the hook like I might have in the past and skip weeks. Thinking that my readers might be stuck if I didn't post a weekly plan keeps me consistent, and therefore my family eats better. :)

Corey and I have been off of school the last two weeks for Christmas vacation. We enjoyed lots of time with family, but tomorrow it's back to work. January is always a very busy month for our family. We end up with lots of extra work obligations and school activities. Knowing that, I spent some time the last couple of days getting my menus planned for the whole month. It makes me feel much more prepared for the busy weeks ahead.


Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday -Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Chicken Breasts, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches

Monday - Easy Chicken Enchiladas, Salad, Strawberries

Tuesday - Pizza Burgers, Broccoli, Salad, Applesauce

Wednesday -Tuna Noodle Casserole, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches

Thursday -Grilled Chicken Parmesan, Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce, Broccoli, Salad

Friday - Bacon Cheeseburger Pinwheels, Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce

Saturday - Rosemary and Garlic Pork Loin, Accordion Potatoes, Asparagus, Salad






For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

2 comments:

Mamie said...

I'm glad to see your menu, as always! MANY of the things we eat regularly come from your blog.

I agree that blogging the meal plan helps tremendously with accountability. I've been blogging my own meal plans for a little less than three years, and while I don't have a regular following like you, I do have a couple of friends out there who give me a little heck when I don't post (and it does happen, all too often). I also made a menu for the entire month of January, and it DOES feel good!

So sorry you have to go back to school tomorrow... how will you watch the Rose Parade??? We have tomorrow off, prep day on Tuesday (thank goodness because I did NO school work during vacation), and the kids return Wednesday.

Have a great week!

Cynthia Matzat said...

You are so lucky to have those extra days off! :) No Rose parade for me this year. ;) I didn't do any school work over vacation this year either, but that was my goal. I think as teachers we end up giving up too much family time to do school work. The work will always be there, but family is so important. :) Have a great week back at school!