What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Well, my family survived oral surgery week last week. :) The dentist must love us. My son is still a little sore from getting his wisdom teeth out, and my husband is waiting for his permanent crown, but we are getting back to normal. My new recipes last week were pretty good except for the cabbage wedges. They were definitely a disappointment. The lemon and crab linguini, on the other hand, was spectacular! I highly recommend it as a light pasta dish. The spicy blue cheese and tomato soup was also great.



We are looking forward to a great 4th of July this week. Our family usually gathers at my mom's house to grill out and swim and attend the local fireworks show. This year, there is a sever drought in our area, so the fireworks were cancelled. :( But, at least we still get to hang out with family.

This week's menu has one new item (crockpot Mongolian beef), so I'll post the recipe and picture soon. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Leftovers

Monday - Crockpot Mongolian Beef (new), Rice, Green Beans, Salad



Tuesday - Cilantro Lime Chicken, Broccoli, Salad, Peaches

Wednesday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Potato & Onion Foil Packs, Green Beans, Salad, Fruit Salad

Thursday - Ott's House Casserole, Broccoli, Salad

Friday - Grilled Cedar Plank Salmon, Cilantro Rice, Grilled Scalloped Zucchini, Salad, Peaches

Saturday -  Date night (eating out)

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great menu plan! I think I'm going to try this out! Thanks for sharing this!