What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This is going to be a quick post with just links to the recipes. I teach computer courses every night this week and have spent much of my time planning, so I'm a bit behind on my extras this week (which includes blogging). I promise to get pictures of the new items from last week up soon (hopefully next weekend).

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Steak, Loaded Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Monday - Creamy Chicken Breasts (made ahead this weekend), Rice, Green Beans, Salad

Tuesday - Chicken Enchiladas (chicken pre-cooked on Sunday), Salad, Applesauce

Wednesday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Broccoli, Salad

Thursday - Turkey and Gravy with Mashed Potatoes (from my freezer stash), Green Beans, Salad


Friday -Eat at homecoming game

Saturday - Leftovers

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog description told me this blog was just what I need. Thank you thank you! Following along with you now.
-Phoebe