What's for Dinner Menu Plan

After a busy week of computer trainings most days after school, I enjoyed having some to catch up on rest this weekend. I spent most of my morning today cooking for the rest of the week since I still have several computer workshops to teach. I always feel good when I can get my cooking for the week done on Sunday morning before heading to church. It's amazing what you can accomplish in two hours. I made two types of soup (Jalapeno Popper Chicken and Chicken and Potato Florentine), made the chicken tetrazzini and Swedish meatballs for the week, and grilled the chicken for the Mexican Chicken recipe. No too shabby for a Sunday morning. :) Several of my recipes are new this week, and since I cooked ahead, I haven't taken photos yet. I will add them as we go.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries

Monday - Chicken Tetrazzini (new - made ahead), Green Beans, Salad

Tuesday - Mexican Chicken (new) with Salsa Rice, Broccoli, Salad

Wednesday - Swedish Meatballs and mashed potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Thursday - leftovers

Friday - eat out

Saturday - Adirondacker Burgers, Oven Baked Fries, Salad






For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

0 comments: