What's for Dinner Menu Plan

I had a GREAT weekend this week. My mom got fabulous news on Thursday that her cancer is gone! Woo hoo! She came over on Saturday and we had a girls day out to celebrate. We went to the farmers market, went shoe shopping and bought way too many cute shoes, had lunch at Hu Hot, and topped it off with a visit to Andy's frozen custard. And you know what? We deserved it! :)

This is one of those weeks where I was pretty good about sticking to the menu plan, but also made some alterations. The pasta dish and Cowboy Stew made lots of leftovers, so the crescents and salmon got bumped off for this week. I made some triple chip blondies for my eMINTS group and teacher buddies this week, so be sure to check out that recipe if you need a quickie dessert. I've got a couple of new recipes on tap this week, so watch for the pics to come soon.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Lasagna Roll Ups (new), Broccoli, Salad

Monday - Roast Beef and Swiss Bake (new), Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries

Tuesday - Lemon Thyme Chicken, Rice, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries

Wednesday - Kickin' Beefy Crescents (new - bumped from last week), Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce

Thursday -Boys make tacos (I have my monthly supper club with some friends)

Friday -leftovers

Saturday - Cheeseburger Egg Rolls (new - recipe & pic coming soon), Salad, Fruit


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

0 comments: