Blog Address Changing!

Since I've been an empty nester for almost six years now, my meal planning has drastically changed. With only two of us in the house, I only cook about three meals a week that last us all week long. You've got to love leftovers! Therefore, I stopped posting my meal plans (though I still make them). My blog is now basically my online recipe book. I do, of course, have years worth of weekly menu plans posted that hopefully are useful for those looking for family meal plans. Since the blog focus has changed, I've decided to change my domain from myfamilymealplan.com to cindysrecipes.com. I will continue to post new recipes as I know I have many friends and family that use this site to find some great things to cook. :) So, be sure to change your bookmarks to cindysrecipes.com to keep up with what I'm cooking in my kitchen!

0 comments: