Crispy Parmesan Ranch Crusted Green Beans


I modified this recipe from one I saw on Picky Palate last week. My modifications are in parentheses. These were awesome! My family gobbled them down.


Ingredients:

¾ Cup prepared Ranch Dressing (I used Kraft Light Done Right brand)
1 egg, beaten
1 ½ Cups panko bread crumbs (I used regular bread crumbs - didn't have the fancy kind)
½ Cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon salt (left it out)
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ lb washed and trimmed fresh green beans


Directions:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Combine ranch dressing and egg together in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper in a separate shallow dish. Lightly dip beans into ranch dressing. Press into crumb mixture then place onto a parchment lined baking sheet (they’ll stick to the pan if not, even if sprayed with cooking spray). Do this process until all beans have been coated. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is crispy and golden. Let cool for 3 minutes then serve.

1 comments:

mub said...

I just bought 2 pounds of green beans from the grocery store! I might have to give this a go.