Menu Plan Monday


This past week ended up being pretty hectic, so I did deviate from the menu a bit. You will see some repeats of things I didn't get to last week. My workshops went very well at school, but I desperately need some time now to work on lesson plans and getting the library ready for school to start. My 20th high school reunion was this weekend. I did get to see a few friends from high school on Saturday morning even though I couldn't attend the actual reunion events. It was fun to get to see their children. This week should be a little easier for our family as we don't have many evening obligations. Corey has scouts, and that's about it for the evenings. I'm looking forward to accomplishing some school work and spending some time together as a family this week. I hope you find the menu useful. For other menu ideas see orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Green Chile Chicken Casserole, Corn, Salad
Monday - Won Ton Tacos, Peaches
Tuesday - Honey Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes, Pea Pods
Wednesday - Grilled Hamburgers, Steak Fries, Green Beans (from our garden!)
Thursday - Turkey Ham, Red Beans & Rice (Zatarans from the box), Corn Bread
Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Leftovers

6 comments:

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Those won ton taco's look wonderful!

Clara said...

OK, my mouth is watering so bad I need a napkin! I copied both the taco and pork loin recipes. I'm trying the won ton tacos first chance I get.

Kristi said...

I'm going to have to try the won ton taco's. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Blessings to you.

Nicole said...

I'll have to try the green chile chicken casserole. I love casseroles and that one sounds fab!

Dawn said...

I am going to have to try those Won Ton Tacos. Thanks for the recipe!

Brandy said...

The pork loin recipe was just what I was looking for...

Thanks!

Brandy