Menu Plan Monday



Thank heaven for three-day weekends! We had a very busy week last week, and I am pooped out! Having the extra day off this week is just what I needed. We have been working hard to make sure we get all of our school work and housework done so that we can completely enjoy Monday as a family. Corey has spent all day on homework, I've been working on my school website and getting some baking done (check out the recipes for zucchini bread and chocolate zucchini bread), and Eric has been doing some extra work stuff to help out his accounting department. I'm having a hard time adjusting to our new school schedule this year. Last year, school started at 7:30 in the morning and ended at 2:30. So, I had plenty of time to make dinner (we usually got home around 4:00 or 4:30). This year, we start at 8:45 and get out at 3:45. We don't leave until 5:00, which puts us home much later than I would like. Needless to say, we are eating a lot later, and I simply don't like it. Oh well, I suppose there could be worse things to deal with. :) Anyway, here's the menu for the week. For other menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Filets, Grilled Zucchini, Green Beans (from our garden)
Monday - Lasagna, Garlic Muffins, Salad
Tuesday - Easy Crock Pot Chicken, Rice, Green beans
Wednesday - Catalina Meatballs, Noodles, Salad
Thursday - Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Steak Fries, Peaches
Friday - Voodoo Pasta, Broccoli, Salad
Saturday - leftovers

9 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Delicious menu! Those garlic muffins sound wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You’ve got a great menu! Have a fabulous week!

Allie
learningtobefrugal.com

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you have a master menu? As in....do you have a list of what meals you make and then just choose which 7 to make each week? If so, could you post it. I love your blog and recipes.

Sarah said...

Those garlic muffins look really good! I will have to try them!

April said...

sounds yummy! I might have to try the Voodoo Pasta

Renee said...

The Voodoo Pasta sounds delicious! I love spicy food so I may have to try that. :)

Cynthia Matzat said...

J,

I guess I kind of have a master menu. I have all of my recipes on my computer and categorized by food type. It's really to big to post, but keep checking my weekly menus. I do try to change it up a bit, so hopefully you will continue to get new ideas.

Cynthia

Liz said...

Yummy menu.The voodoo pasta is so good.I have to put that on my rotation for September.Have a great week.

Elizabeth "mommyChef"

mom_of2boys said...

Your menu always looks great! I love how you share the recipes.

Have a great week!