Fall Apron Swaps - Two Down, One to Go!




I spent most of yesterday working on my aprons for the Fall Sassy Apron Swap and the Boo Spooky Apron Swap. I think both aprons turned out really cute. Both were new patterns for me, and I really enjoyed making them. My partner in the Sassy Apron Swap wanted a Thanksgiving apron, and I found really cute turkey fabric. I hope she thinks it's as cute as I do. I really love the bat apron I made for my partner in the Spooky Swap. I think I'm going to have to make one for myself! Now, I need to get to work on my Flirty Apron Swap apron. I haven't decided what pattern I'm going to use yet, but I found a pretty good fabric for my partner.

1 comments:

Dj said...

I wanted to let you know, I received my apron Friday. Thank you so much! I love it and can't wait to wear it for Thanksgiving this year.

P.S. - How cool that you're in Missouri!